The Scoo works like a scooter, but operates like a power chair. It has a Lithium battery and comes in a left or right hand side model. The Scoo has to be ordered in either Left or Right control and Merits will not be marketing in Australia the “T “ bar version of the Scoo Portable scooter.
The Scoo has accessories of a behind seat carry bag and also a travel bag for the scooter.
- Without steering bar in front, there is nothing blocking visibility and make it easier to get on the off the seat.
- The original SIDE STEERING Handlebar Tiller allows for smooth and easy handling (Right side/left side/central available).
- Built in LED headlights and tail lights.
- Adjust the height of the 2-level seat, as well as the height and angle of the control bar.
- Easy to fold and can be stored standing in narrow spaces.
- Equipped with a USB terminal to charge mobile devices.
- Folding size:
- S546 R/L: 890 x 530 x 350mm
- S546T: 890 x 480 x 380mm